Speed rounds are a modified game versions of the original game. They are played with a much higher speed (e.g. 120 times) and last somewhere between a few hours and a few weeks.
#7756 6 hour No haul Round
|Start: ||Jul 25, 13:30 |
|End: ||Jul 25, 19:30 |
|Description: ||Caution: The farm limit is active. Per farm level, 1000 units are supported. |
- Increased starting build: Level 10 HQ, Level 20 Farm, Level 20 Warehouse, Level 1 Rally point, Level 10 Barracks, Level 10 Smithy, Level 20 Timber camp, Level 20 Clay pit, Level 20 Iron mine, Level 5 Market, Level 5 Stable, Level 5 Wall.
- 15 minutes beginner protection. Ratio protection active for the first 2 hours (10 per cent).
- Paladin active (no items)
- Archers active.
- Simple tech smithy.
- Fake limit active. Minimum attack force is 1 per cent of village points.
- Barbs and advanced bonus villages grow to 1500 points.
- Coin academy.
- 2-member tribe limit. No attacking tribemates. No leaving tribe. No outside support.
- Ability to choose starting direction.
- Militia active to maximum 2 villages. Duration 1.0 hours.
|Victory conditions: ||Top player receives 100 premium points |
|Speed: ||400 |
|Unit speed: ||0.6 |
|Sleep mode: ||No |
|Account sitting: ||No |
|Morale: ||Yes |